Saturday 20 November 2010

More Save EMA madness

After my previous post on Polly Toynbee and EMA, I carried on browsing through the Save EMA website and came across someone who is seriously suggesting that she needs EMA in order to buy a car.

Emily:  How the government can take this away I really do not know. We’re the future generation to try and keep these countries on their feet, don’t take our helping hand away from us. I was planning to buy a car next year- but without EMA, with what money? It’s not like it’s easy for me to get a job in a small town whilst being on a full time level 3 course. Students need this money more than it’s realised.
Well, that last line is right. I really cannot realise how teenagers should have expensive luxuries funded by taxpayers, many of whom cannot afford those luxuries themselves. Utterly incredible

No comments:

Post a Comment